Work with us
At Care at Home our team of support staff tell us how they genuinely enjoy the varied aspects of their day to day roles – and how choosing a career that enables them to make such a positive difference in the lives of the people they support – gives them a great sense of fulfilment and pride.
It takes certain qualities to truly enhance the wellbeing / quality of life for others and Care at Home recognises the importance of recruiting people who have these qualities. We see care as a professional career and quickly notice the potential in staff – actively supporting them to progress within the company.
Some of the benefits to a career with Care at Home are listed below or click to see what our team members say about their time with Care at Home:-
- A truly rewarding career
- Become part of a committed and professional team
- Work with a professional care company not an agency
- Meet new, interesting people and friends
- Flexible hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Generous mileage allowance
- Company pension (NEST)
- Overtime available
- Free comprehensive training
- Free DBS checks
- Free uniform
- Paid whilst you train and learn
- Fully supported and mentored in your role
- Career development pathway
- Supported to obtain industry qualifications
- Opportunities to specialise – working with specific support need groups
- ‘Introduce a friend’ scheme
We welcome enquiries from both experienced carers and individuals who are looking to start a career in the sector – please browse our website to find out more about us those who we support and the service we offer.
If you are interested in knowing more about career opportunities with Care at Home, any current vacancies or if you would just like an initial chat to find out more then please contact us at your nearest office.